Friday, May 29, 2009

Only someone who loves brandon a lot ....



Would put on a star trek costume and prance around the movie theatre for him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON He's 28 this year! Brandon love star trek so it was perfect timing for the movie to come out around his birthday. I invited friends to go to the movie and out to dinner after and we had a blast! Dafoes even trekked up! It was hilarious watching people stare at me- Thanks melanie for the costume- she told me someone in our ward had one and it might fit me so I was like what the heck you live once why not- lets just say there was a lot of laughing. Brandon got the poo book {it's a long story} and log bbq stuff shirts and pants for work and a weekend golf trip to banff and some more ram for his computer. He deserves a great birthday because he's an amazing friend  husband dad son brother and just a great person. I love him so much.

Photobucket

3 comments: