Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{Drip art!}





So this is what Keshia and I do when we get bored...go buy canvases and paint and go crazy. This was so fun and I think they turned out super cool! we tilted the canvases vertical and then poured the paint buckets over the side- you can buy miss- tints for lots cheaper and they are perfect for wall art. Keshia bought paints to go with her new basement color and they turned out super cool- dripping the white at the end was the funnest! despite raining- thunderstorms and kids falling into the paint we had an awesome time!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You're just like a little Sabrina Soto, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow... you've already posted haha! oh man what a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look super great! I may have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is what Picasso did when he was bored too....haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY~! That looks like soooo much fun~! You so need to check out my craft blog in the side bar area I have slide shows one is Paintings my Mother In Law has done. I LOVE those they look so retro~!
    Ness

    ReplyDelete