Monday, November 24, 2008

Funny Pictures of the boys and there new ties!




So I have a friend that makes really cute little ties for boys. If you want some of these cute ties let me know and I'll give you her info!( Why is it that Greyson always has Harrison pinned down)
They wore them to Stake Conference Yesterday. Man it's hard to sit with them in church. I love stake conference Cause Grandma and Grandpa love there "playtoys" and Brandon and I actually get to listen to conference. Because it's usually One of us for one of them- so neither one of us gets to listen half the time. I'll be so happy when they go to Nursery. Our poor ward is so huge though I feel bad for the nursery workers. 60 kids in Nursery! Stake Conference was great. I love our Stake president. He's so down to earth and so entertaining. I love that you can hear him sing from the very back of the building. He's a very cool guy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh man! They are getting sooo big! I love how passive Harrison looks in this one lol

    ReplyDelete