Friday, December 12, 2008

Because I need some ideas for new movies to watch during this blustery snowstorm...



Motion picture questions- courtesy of debbie's blog...

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times
Star Wars- thanks to the brandonian, Back to the Future, Cool runnings, Mrs Doubtfire,father of the Bride
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theater. Napoleon Dynamite- probabally went 5 times during the summer of 04 in rexburg- it was always so fun because the whole thetre would laugh histerically
03. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Steve martin or Steve Carell,
04. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Jack Nicolson- hes vulgar and just comes across bad to me
05. Name a movie that you can quote from. Cool runnings
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.Guys and Dolls 7 brides for 7 Brothers, How to suceed in business without really trying
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with. Chicago,-basically any musical- I'll know it- I'm a theatre junky.
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see. Life is Beautiful ,National Treasurer,Forest Gump
09. Name a movie that you own that may surprise people. The last Unicorn- i know i know- i still watch it it's so good
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.-na
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?yes quite a few- finding nemo- pirates of the carribean and a couple others
12. Ever made out in a movie? I plead the 5th I'm American
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it. cant think of anything right now- brandon keeps track of the for me
14. Ever walked out of a movie? Yes
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Because I said so, Life is beautiful,Dan in real life.Forest gump
16. Popcorn? nummy- I wish im so hungry right now
17. How often do you go to the movies?a lot - it's kind've our family thing to do dinner and movies with the gang on fridays- its been a lot harder latley with the boys
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? James Bond quantum of Solace
19. What is your favourite/preferred genre of movie?I like movies that make me think or fill me with emotion- I also love happy endings/mystery's
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? lITTLE MERMAID WITH MY DAD- AND WE WALKED OUT OF THE THEATRE AND THERE WERE A MILLION RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?Tomb Raider Austin Powers
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Wait until dark- It's an old Audrey hepburn film- I highly reccommend-she's a blind lady who figures out a mystery going on in her home- people are trying to trick her but she uses her sense of hearing to see who they are dialing how many steps they take ect- very good movie- I have it if you want to see it.
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? What lies Beneath-made me jump so much still scares me
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen? Cool runnings I love that movie. and if this counts the seasons of the Office,bones and Veronica Mars
25. Favourite Christmas Movie? Home Alone,it's a wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th street- all have good music and a good storyline

Now everyone I know go do this so I can see what you love to watch I need some new ideas!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment