Saturday, May 16, 2009

{I love it when...}

Brandon's eyes twinkle with excitement. We saw star trek last night and it was like he was a little kid- every time I looked at him he was overjoyed and thrilled.  It filled me with so much happiness to see him so happy. His grin goes from ear to ear and I just really am head over heels in love with him...still.. he make me get chills all over. I also watched him from across the yard earlier this evening as we were gardening- he was rolling Greyson over on his stomach and Greyson was giggling with laughter. I looked up from across the yard where I was planting and saw the twinkle in those big bright blue eyes- as he watched his son so amused with something so simple- and I was reminded of what really brings me the biggest joy in life. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! I am passing on to you the one lovely blog award if you will accept it. Please stop by my site and pick it up.
    Thanks
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a great guy! I wish we could hang out sometimes, the boys could play we can talk or craft or something and Brad and Brandon could always talk about how "totally awesome" Star Trek is! :)

    ReplyDelete