Friday, May 15, 2009

{SHE"S LEGENDARY!}



I Love my sweet friend so much. She's one of those friend you always know you were supposed to find in life. You  were just born in different countries! So without further adooo the top ten things I heart about my Keshia!
Happy Birthday!

10. That she laughs at 80's references and has robin sparkles as a bookmark on her computer
9. That we talk every day-we love i chat and give each other mac hugs {  }   !
8. That we go to junk yards and vintage stores and salvage yards and like making old things new- and who cares if the couch is huge lets get it!
7. Her awesome laugh and how she teases me about being american say roof like a dog and craaaan
6. Her ocd perfectionism and how she worries all the time
5. That we go jump in the rain and take pictures in trees and with hats and we love zebra and martini glasses
4. Her creativity- I love that it makes me think and her fashion sense is impeccable!!
3. our long walks on the beac...I mean that we heart each other and fog our windows up just laughing in the car
2. Having a friend to talk about spiritual things with
1. Her undying energy and enthusiasm.
0. I couldn't stop at one!- Her big white smile that shows she's such an amazing woman and has a huge heart!
I love you my friend! I'm glad I found you. You make me a better person.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. garsh lol... that's awesome! You're so sweet! I'm so glad I have you as a friend.. you are just the perfect friend for me... the ying to my yang lol... my little doe! haha And thank you SOOOOO much for my birthday party! You guys made #24 extra special! And I'm sure we'll have MANY MANY more to come! (all 24s though... not sure how I feel about hitting the 2-5 mark lol)haha we can grow old together... I'll buy you medicine... when your tummy aches... put you to bed when you've had too much....to eat ;) lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILL BUY YOU MEDICINE HAAAAAAAAAA! LETS BE IN OLD HOME TOGETHER! AND START AN 80"S CLUB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE WOULD MAKE BINGO AMAZING! AND LEGENDARY WITH ZEBRA PRINT CHIPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA It's a plan! oh man... good times lol.... We'll be the hyper old fogies racing our walkers and taking our pills like shots lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh im dying of laughet bad mental image of us falling down the stairs cause our walkers were spinning out of control! HAAA Ahh man i heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol It will be LEGEN... wait for it.. and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because this next part.. is DAIRY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, I can't believe how big your boys are Bree, they sure have grown, since I've seen them!

    Great tribute to your Keshia!

    I just had to stop by, and say, the two of you were so funny at Costco today! I could still hear you both peeling with laughter in between the freezer aisles!

    Chris Parker

    ReplyDelete