Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{a picnic with my babies}






It's warm in calgary! and my boys love it just as much as I do. We had a picnic a couple days ago and had a blast. I love the feeling when sunshine touches your skin-it vigorates you. They were so sweet this day and it was just a wonderful memory. they love this blanket and push it over themselves to hide from brandon and I- its so sweet. they are getting bigger and it makes me a little sad to see the units bald head getting hair and ra ra walking around.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OH! There is really nothing better! Yay for sunshine and picnics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. picnic is cute and fun. BUT I am still dying over the whole shower episode, thats crazy and sooo funny. You'll be laughing at that one for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owls and orange onsies! I think they are way cute!

    ReplyDelete