Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MOD BLOG IS ALMOST HERE!



The MOD BLOG IS COMING! We're getting close -just tweaking a couple things before it debuts. We are wondering though if you were to read an event blog what you'd like to read about the most...Do it yourself centerpieces- how to decorate on a budget,what to look for in a photographer- what makes a good cake, pictures of ideas, tutorials, recipes, giveaways- what's new and trendy in event world?
We want to know what would make you as a reader tune in?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I would want to see all of the things you have done... I guess more as time goes by, but I would just want to see the exciting stuff you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd read about simple tings you can do to make a big impression. Like for dinner parties and stuff, without having to spend a ton of $$$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Keisha, that would interest me.

    Or how to have something more original than the 'flowers' and such for decorating.

    Theme parties/weddings.
    What to look for in photographers/cakes/services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see some of the stuff you have done and it might be fun too to have a few giveaways, although that is so hard with a new business. I can't wait for it! It is going to be great I am sure.

    ReplyDelete