Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July Barbeque in Canada












Sorry lots of pictures- 4th of July is one of my very favorite holidays and I miss the festivities that go on when I'm up here in Canada. All the fairs the fireworks the parades the dressing up- singing patriotic music- I have so many great memories of the 4th. We usually have to stay here that week because its trading deadlines for bid week for brandon...sooo I didn't want my kids to go without knowing about one amazing holiday.

We had a bbq on our new deck for the 4th and Can I just say despite the rain I had a wonderful time with lots of friends and family. Barrett was up from Idaho with his friends and it was fun to enjoy it with some fellow Americans we all high fived on the dl when we lit the cake. It's awesome having Mick as a Brother in Law too- he loves the 4th just as much as I do- so I'm glad we can bond :)

All the kids found our ball pit and played bodge ball with the dads- it was hilarious watching probably 15 kids run around throwing balls at the guys. I love drinking soda out of a bottle theres something about it that makes me go back a couple era's and I love that feeling. Thanks to all who could make it It was fun to celebrate a special day for me and I felt pretty loved.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome party! Thanks for all of the fun. NO MORE BODGEBALL!

    ReplyDelete