Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lazy boy recliner seats for the stampede parade!








So this week has been crazy- and I have lots of blogging to catch up on but first I had to talk about the most amazing day I had last week! My sister in law Brooke won radio show tickets from country 105 to sit in lazy boy chairs while watching the parade. We thought the chairs would just be on the street oh no... they were on scaffolding- which we had to climb up to sit on- as we walked toward where we were supposed to meet- we said are those for us? HOLY COW! They served us breakfast hot coco muffins sandwiches,juice- and gave us a bag of goodies. They were so comfortable and with thousands of people that come to see the parade we got the best seats in the house. All the floats would wave to us and we'd get really excited!. It was soo much fun to go with debbie brooke and Tannis- great girl bonding for sure! I love July in Calgary- sooo many amazingly fun things to do. Really I'l have a memory of this for a long long time. Thanks Brooke I heart you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that picture of you in the red heels sitting in the recliner... DANG CUTE!!! WOW you look stunning!!! And I get to call you my cousin... YES!! :)

    LOVE you Bree!

    ReplyDelete