Monday, August 10, 2009

Music as inspiration...

{This picture was taken after one of my fav songs Ive got rythm- our huge tap number- Ive never felt such a surge of energy than I did that night- everyones feet tapping at the exact same moment and the floor shakes- 14 straight minutes of dancing- nothing better!}

In one of my event classes the class was all about inspiration and where we get our ideas from. The whole class period he played music and we had to sit in the dark come up with a party idea based on that song and what we felt then write up a proposal. Since that day I always think of music differently and right now I'm in mega need of some new good songs- so I'm gonna list my most favorite songs- and Id love to know what your fav's are so I can get some new music inspiration!

1-Horse with no name-America
2-Disturbia-Rhianna
3-Holiday-Greenday
4-Soak up the sun- Sheryl Crow
5-Ray of Light -Madonna
6-Speed of Sound-Coldplay
7 Breakfast at Tiffany's-Deep Blue Something
8-Seasons of Love-Rent
9-Killing me Softly- Fugees
10-Bali-hi-Charlotte Church
11-There she goes- Sixpence none the richer
12-Walk like an egyptian-The Bangles
13-Iv'e got rhythm-Crazy for you
14-Keg in the closet- Kenny Chesney
15-Les Champs Elysees- Joe Dassin
Ok what's your favorite song that just makes you want to dance or gets your heart pumping or just makes you feel amazing!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Bree, I am most suprised that "Queen of Hearts" isn't included... Just teasing :) good times though.

    I'll think about my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my newest favorite songs is "Fireflies" By Owl City. Check it out, its awesome!!! You cant help but have a smile on your face and you kinda start to bounce in your seat a bit. :o) Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Heather "Fireflies" is the bom-diggity!

    ReplyDelete