Sunday, October 19, 2008

bootcamp/photographer/byui

So I had my first consultation with my bootcamp woman- it was interesting. I had to go all the way downtown to meet with her ughh-but the place her office was in was soo cute like this little old vintage hotel. I loved it. Anywyas she has me get on the scale- I hate her scale it said 154 ugggg and then she said i was dehydrated and my body fat was 25% even more ugggg. Then I had to do a step test she put a heart rate moniter on me and timed my heart rate I have no clue what the numbers meant -i had to step up and down for 5 minutes then i had to do sit ups- which suprisingly I had no trouble with even after my c section so yay there! Then I did push ups she was impressed I did man push ups- but im sore today then i did a flexibility test - i wasnt scared for that im pretty flexible- not as much as I used to be but still pretty good then i did however many squats as i could in 5 minutes- also sore- i think it informed me that i am indeed out of shape. She was impressed that i actually weighed what i did after having twins and having a c section. And that i was being a lot harder on myself than she thought I should be- I guess we are always our own worst enemy. She said we'd work on my arms and my thighs- the areas i hate on me. and just an overall toning of my body/face because thats where i carry my weight. I'm so excited for no saddlebags- people im freaking motivated! She said it was important to have smaller portions and more often to increase metabolism. Also that i should be drinking more water- my flovoured water is allowed i asked her- hallelujiah!


oh and a question....anyone know a good photographer in calgary- my boys are growing and I need someone with some flair!

and I'm proud to announce I will be starting school again in January as part of 40 students who will be finishing there business degree online via webcams through byu-i- I can't wait to go to commencement. Its a huge goal of mine. I LOVE SCHOOL! I love learning and i value it very high in my life. I was thinking about going to u of c- but seriously do you think i have time for that and i hate the commute. Ill still be doing mount royals event and floral program but am excited to have my degree.- anyone know a good babysitter too? besides brooke and debbie they get enough of my boys :)

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I am going to be part of the 40. At first I didn't think they would let me since I am a full time employee, but they invited me to do it. It is going to be a little tricky. I was planning to be done working at the end of December. Now I plan to stay on to finish the degree. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete