Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bikini Bootcamp Update...


So I went to my first workout...I was so nervous thinking great I'm going to be surrounded by super thin chicks that can woop my butt. But I had an amazing time and have met some really cool friends- One inparticular that also has fraternal twin boys with blue and brown eyes and her sons names end in son too! Yeah it was a little freaky! Anyways so this is what we do to workout...We run to warm up touch the ground when our trainer does jump in the air when our trainer does and do push ups when our trainer does all while running. Then we had this awesome little mini olympics set up. We grabbed a partner and went to different stations- it was fun because you got to talk inbetween. Which is crazy for me I've always liked to workout alone. It kept me distracted with how much it hurt. I probabally did 200 sit ups tonight 60 push ups- medicine ball throwing jump roping jumping over cones boxing( that was so fun)!!! Bootcamp was fun! I loved being outside in the cold weather because when you are moving you don't even notice it. She makes it fun! I'm so excited I've found something like this. The best part was when we did a relay race where we ran to a sign and had to sit on a whoopee cushion so our team could hear it and then run back- imature- but freakin hilarious- I kept thinking debbie wouldve loved this! don't ask our family and potty humor - i dont know- one time we watched this show just for laughs - kind've like candid camera-and they had a fake fart machine at a gym every time this girl bent over to stretch the machine would go off - but the girl wouldn't do anything- it showed a bunch of people looking at her- and it was so hilarious debbie thought it was crazy funny- iIthought it was funny but not like that- but man when that woman gets laughing she makes you want to laugh even harder-my sides hurt after it was such a fun moment- and the boys yelling at us from the other room what the heck is going on!-so yeah anyways-reminded me of that show. Our trainer made us special bananna muffins_ I hope I spelled that right bananna-thats always been a crazy word for me!-and they were sooo good- she told us were only supposd to have our carbs after we exercise because our body absorbs it as energy instead of storage- so there you go learned something today- oh and I have to drink the entire ocean..hopefully it will pay off- I'm now off to drug myself with ibprofin!( I found a damask bathing suit) I love it!- I know I'm crazy into damask right now- too much damask? never!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment