Sunday, November 30, 2008

So I went to the doctor...

My hives came back.... I'm worried. But I'm always a worrier. I am praying that I don't have a food allergy like my dad and sister do- they have a disease called celiac spru- where you have a wheat and gluten intolerance. Gluten is in everything and you can basically say goodbye to eating in a restaurant- you cook everything and always bring your own desert. I feel awful for them. when I think of never eating cookie dough and brownies again I want to cry. But if thats what it is i guess ill get really thin! That would make me happy! So the dr said that could be it and it could also be that I'm just stressed and my hormones are out of whack and that sprinting spree could've messed my system up saying DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON! slow down. I guess I need to do that. I've been going a billion miles an hour latley and my personna is just exhausted. All of it had been fun good stress but I still feel like I just need to chill. thE CRAFT FAIRS ARE OVER THE SHOPPING FOR OUR PRIMARY AND WRAPPING IS ALMOST DONE MY EVENT IS OVER woops I pushd caps lock and am too lazy to fix it. cause I havnt figured out how to copy paste and delete on this thing! I'm greatful for Brandon the past two weeks while hes watche dth boys and let me be a crazy woman. I'm glad he loves being a dad and is so good with kids. Truly hes like the child whisperer. I'm greatful for my inlaws for helping me out -knowing I needed some help the past few weeks with cleaning and watching my boys. I feel loved and I have an amazing family. Really I understand not many people have a family like mine. I adore them. and am greatful. can i mention again how excited I am to sit on a beach and do nothing.......

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment