Sunday, December 21, 2008

Elder Johnson's coming home....


Barrett gets home tommorow from his mission to Las Vegas Spanish speaking. I'm really excited to see him. And for him to meet his new nephews. We're making a banner for him but I have no idea where I can buy a roll of paper in calgary- man I miss byu-i's bookstore. I'll take lots of pictures and post them later. Can I just say I'm so excited for his homecoming and so is everyone I talk to. His farewell was hilarious. Brandons especially excited to see his brother. Not that they have a secret handshake or anything ;) anyone know where I can get paper?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. y a roll of newsprint paper at staples, and they are pretty cheap - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA has cheap rolls of paper,
    Chapters has easel rolls of paper, but they are melissa & doug brand so i bet it is $$.
    did you check michaels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKEA has cheap rolls of paper,
    Chapters has easel rolls of paper, but they are melissa & doug brand so i bet it is $$.
    did you check michaels?

    ReplyDelete