Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Greeting cards...not just at christmas?








I heart greeting cards- they always brighten up my day! It makes me so excited to get a piece of mail thats brightly colored with handwriting on it. Then you know it's not yet another piece of junk! and for just a couple cents just 41 cents it brightens up somsones day. It's fun to see what they designed and picked out for you- there really is a whole thought process that goes in to it.I think we should do this year round- not just at christmas. Making it so unexpected is the best part! Here are a couple prints that I love! not that any are damask- or have graphic prints of birds- but I especially love vera wangs collection of eyelet and lace inspired wedding dress cards- they are exquisite. also if you ever want a customized photocard I highly suggest etsy- they have graphic designers who sell there designs for 10 dollars they'll put your family piicture in and e-mail you the j peg back- you upload it to a photoshop and voile' instant prettyness. All of these cards you can buy from FineStationery.com and Target.com Now go check it out- you know you want too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. speaking of cards, do we want to send out a picture and greeting to the fam or throw in a link to the blog.

    ReplyDelete