Thursday, January 1, 2009

My new goals for the year..



My mom is the woman who taught me how important goals were -every year we'd write down the things we wanted to accomplish that year and put them into categories short and long term- physical spiritual edcational personal and fun.. so i thought i'd share what i've been thinking about lately


physical-I'd really like to get to my ideal weight of 125-130 and keep it that way.

Run some type of a race or learn how to do yoga take a swim class with my boys


educational-start finishing school again- I was just informed today that I was accepted into the new program for byu's finishing online classes that I'm in. I start the second half of winter semester.

Learn some new skill- I'd love to learn how to sew or knit- can anyone help me out?


Spiritual-read all of the standard works- practice humility and empathy


Personal- try to be myself more- work on my relationships with family members and make them stronger


Fun- Start performing again- I've missed it a lot the past 5 years- it's a part of me I don't want supressed anymore. I'd love to be in a play again. Or start dancing again.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment