Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Indian Summer Wedding

{a preview of what's to come... is this girl not the cutest flower girl ever?}
{sorry for the tiny picture}

Soooo I'm sure lots of people are waiting for pictures of this wedding...
bad news...

I will be waiting for my fab photographer V to get me her gorgeous pictures..plus I had no time to take any of my own- not even kidding- it was such a crazy day- 4 am till 5 pm- needless to say I was exhausted. I'll go into detail more when I get these pictures back-

My favorite part of the whole wedding was getting to straighten out my brides dress as she walked down the aisle and watch the look on the grooms face- there wasnt a dry eye in the room. She looked gorgeous.

I had a couple
J lo moments like when she's in the wedding planner.
I officially need some head sets. I did however have my emergency kit including floral knife scissors duck tape pens,pins- which came in very handy. Thanks to some fun weather in the morning.

All in all it was a beautiful day and I can't wait to see how the photos turned out.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhh the pressure!!! Actually, I skimmed through the 1200 or so photos I took- and I must say, some of them are fabulous!! (hope that didn't sound too ego-crazy...)
    But really, as a photographer, I couldn't have asked for a more energetic & photogenic couple- they really are in love, it's sooo obvious in all their photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for having it over with and successfully done. I'm sure it was phenomenal! I have someone that I know that does great wedding photography too, if you're looking for one. Check out her site...
    http://alyshasphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING LOVING LOVING (shouted very enthusiastically) the color theme for this!!! I can't wait to see the pics! Way to go Bree Lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was very beautiful Bree! you did good! And it was very emotional...

    ReplyDelete