Thursday, January 28, 2010

cute hardware






So Brooke sent me the link to this adorable hardware idea for my hot pink table-
is it not a fun idea?
OH I LOVE HAVING A GIRL
Heres a couple other fav's- which one do you like? I want to find an old junky dresser and redo it with some of this hardware too. Keshia found one at value village and its quite a treasure!
Anyone up for a trip to the junkyard?
I'm excited for a spring of redoing couches chairs and dressers. There's something about taking something old and making it new again that thrills the heck out of me.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oooOOOO I want that hardware for Liv's dresser! And I'm in Okotoks 3x a week these days, so I'm always up for a trip to the junkyard haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. anytime you want a buddy to go to the junkyard with you ... CALL ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lame am I! At first when I was looking at the pictures, I was thinking...oh what pretty antique earings you have found!!lol

    ReplyDelete