Thursday, June 2, 2011

I would be nothing without my photographers

 This is my other fav photographer rebecca from tamiz..  I love her style for my work because she really focuses on peoples eyes.. I love her sunbursts of light and that almost route 66 washed feel to her pictures which I love to have in my shop because I feel its what people love for treasury's.  light and airy. Such fresh photographer I find her so innovative...heres a recent shoot with some bib pieces The peacock piece was a piece i had greyson help me with he loves green and helped me pick the colors. The rainbow one was made after the black and white one.. kindve symbolized me coming out of the dark haze. each has a brooch because i reallt felt my grandma with me the last couple months..and they remind me of her.





No comments:

Post a Comment