Saturday, June 4, 2011

some fav pieces of this month



here are some pictures of the fav pieces i got to make this month i apologize for the cruddy pictures my good camera was charging and the flash is broken on this one
 1st birthday headbands for a photoshoot
 This piece was for a little girls graduation from kindergarten...so cute school colors are yellow and white
 these pieces were for a wedding in indonesia..they are both clips and pins..to be worn on sashes at the wedding and hair pieces at the reception ..all vintage fabrics except the silk
 set of twin girls neckalces for some toddlers going to disneyland for the first time.. I LOVED THESE
and i always love doing wedding veils..Ive only made a handful..but I have to say this might be my new favorite thing to make. I'm making one for a brides reception thats going to be hot pink.. 
MY KIND OF BRIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment