Monday, August 20, 2012

a day with me and the coco

One of the day I was down there I had a day alone with coco it was awesome I've always wanted to shop in  the new downtown ogden 25th street area, and I was not disappointed if you go you need to check out the shop vintage cupcakes- I met the owner michelle and we chatted for a bit she is so nice we decided we are kindred spirits!  I Tried the pineapple upside down cake-delicious! never tasted cake that moist!- coco had the root beerfloat.  they made it onto cupcake wars and heres an article talking about it. And on the top level is a vintage pin up clothing store called endless indulgence carrie the owner there is fabulous! she helped me find the cutest eiffel tower dress and watched coco why I tried it on AMAZING SERVICE! They even had mini dresses to match the big ones!- unfortunately they were sold out of the one I wanted for coco. We had a great time just being with each other. I love girls trips!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment