Tuesday, February 18, 2014

a couple months in one post

ok I admit since instagram....my blogging has disapaited a tad but I think I still need to write frown details so I remember them also... so heres a short and sweet post from the last couple months


 coco and I are always freezing so we got matching cozy slippers
 we had an awesome fun boy night while brandon took coco on a daddy daughter date but before he left he did a little rudolph pose and the boys thought it was hilarious.. I love how jett is like my other little guy and these three are best buddies. we had lots of fun
 Brandons work party for shell was so fun this year we hung out with the other traders which made it better because we act knew them.. sometimes they seat you at tables where you know nobody so the layout was tons better this year! the decor was insane.... huge huge room with chandeliers and sequin performers and people on stilts ... they had tons of food stations which were fun to go mingle and visit each one...and they were all a diff genre of food really cool!.. and great music... live band then dj then jazz singer it was nice they changed it up... i ordered a gold sequin skirt off etsy and was sparkly yet so comfy the whole night.. I've never really cared about the comfort of my clothes till this year... Brandons rubbing off on me....
 shell also has a kids party every year... they rent a ballroom at the zoo and we get to go visit animals before the party... harrison is obsessed with penguins... he has one that he named jordan and it follows him everywhere...

 we both got glasses this year i think he looks adorable... this is when both of ours fogged up from the weather....
 hes soooo cute! I can't stand it!
 calgary winter is wearing on us I'm running out of entertaining ideas....
 what a sweetie don't let this deceive you she's been the hard child lately
 I got a piano for x mas.. I'm so excited to get my kids in lessons and I want to take them too... if time ever allows me...my life is kindle insane.. but I guess I like it that way
 I love supersaturday I wish they had it every month... ps its my dream calling someone please put me in charge someday
 Brandon reads to the kids in french... its hot...and adorable all at the same time
 looking cute on a 9 am sunday is worth documenting in this house now if i could just get them all to look at the camera and have coco stop counting to three on her fingers.. LOOK AT THE CIRCLE SMILE.. LAUGH CIRCLE CIRCLE!
 my decor for x mas... I love gold right now .. did i ever mention i cant stand red and green together... thats why i boycott traditional x mas decor
 we started some new french traditions this x max...one being pere noel coming and bringing pjs and slippers...
 brooke turned thirty I ordered her an awesome cake bottom level is because she has all boys.. piano keys because she is a pianist number 30's an ottoman for design books and laptop for the top... solo dang cute!
 cute minis in their x max jammies.. I can't resist micky mouse  simple print....thats hard to find.. because I don't like cartoon characters on my kids clothes.. but i love disneyland!
 do you wanna build a snowman? went and saw frozen its adorbs.... loved it....and harrison thinks frosty is real... he was sad when he put the hat on and he didn't come to life.. then greyson said maybe if we dance like in the movie he;ll come to life.. i saved the day by telling them we needed christmas snow.....phewwww
 this kid loves winter.. and for having autism he sure is my most animated child.... believe it.. not stereotypes.. he gets so excited about simple little things and I love that I get that blessing in my life.
 toys r us magazine came we tore it apart and made letters.. they all put a bouncy house on their list.. you can tell what type of kids I have.....
 gingerbread houses for young women's.... wednesdays are hard because Brandon and I are both in mutual.... so we end up splitting kids... and greyson has soccer on wed nights so we usually have to find someone  to take him wednesdays.. its just been a nightmare lately with scheduling .. grey man you better thank me some day.. because we never miss! mostly because you have way to much energy to go unleashed!
 sparkly skirt
 rollerskating at brooks 30th birthday
 santa at south centre mall
 and the annual nativity pageant for mutual.. the kiddos came with us.. I love that calgary has this its one of my fav things....

1 comment: