Monday, July 13, 2009

Bright Orange Butterfly's Baby Shower


So here's a sneak peak at my sister's baby shower centerpieces- and what we're planning for my new niece evia. The showers next week in Utah- I'm excited to go back home- I havn't been in a while. We're doing a luncheon which I think will be super fun! Something I havn't done before. My mom took some sprigs from christmas tree ornaments and put them on top of tissue paper flowers with some stick butterfly's. Just shows you don't have to spend a fortune when making a centerpiece! Are they not beautiful!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Cacia will too! Sooo cute! Sad you're leaving, but I know it'll be a blast! Wish I was coming with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! what part of utah will you be in? trevor told me i'm on a mission to find out & if it's anywhere close (or if you even have time), we'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree, those are SO cute! Have fun while you are down here! And congrats on getting a niece! Girls are so much fun. Too bad you live so far from your family...but I know what that's like!

    ReplyDelete