Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lot's of new changes...



The semester is over... I feel a bit lost having a month off and no homework to do. My sisters shower is over my house is clean and it feels like the lull before the storm. I have a baby shower coming up and now a wedding that I get the pleasure of helping to plan. I've waited to do a wedding for so long and am thrilled that I get the opportunity to do what I love and start getting my company out there. Keshia finished my site last night- as I looked at all her hard work I cried- tears of joy for my dream- have you ever wanted something so badly and worked so hard- years to make it happen and then it's like its just there- I'm overwhelmed with joy and gratitude for the people that got me there. My Mom and Dad My Grandma My Aunt Marilynn, Debbie Brandon,Cheryl Keshia and everyone else who's believed in me. Especially my blogging friends. We're tweaking the last few things on the website tomorrow and then I will announce it to the world- I'm thinking of having a celebration for it's birthday. Also I have something else I'll blog about later tonight that I'm super excited about....stay tuned...lots of fun changes are coming!


Photobucket

2 comments: