Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Trip to Bear Lake



Bear Lake was soooo much fun. I had such a relaxing fun time and there was so much to do at our resort- playgrounds tennis pools hot tubs boating ice cream shops ect ect. Here are a few of my favorite shots. I can't wait to go again next year it was so fun being with my family for whole week and a half
Uncle david flying on the tube
i love this sweet shot of my boys
brandon getting daring- trust me it is when my dad drives the boat
he loves sand... a lot
ingenius grandma
super cute of the ra ra I have to say
chillin on the boat
he likes long walks on the beach
i love bear lake mom!
it was fun to see lots of these
the boys favorite past time...stacking juice boxes
oh I love this man..a picture speaks a thousand words...

fascinted with the spray fan...enough said...
climbing trees with the boys
chillin with the sistas
ketty and greyson were bonded at the hip he'd reach for her over me!
tree time again
i love this picture of brandon it was hard to get the oys attention
my idea of a vacation consists of this- my mom had the boys on the shore for an hour- and this was delectible
sandcastles on the shore with aunt cacia uncle david nd grandma
on the tube with dad
the boys were fascinted with this tube
cute picture of my mom and dad
he was eating watermelon...we turned around to realize he could reach the sand
a nice evening swim!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What fun pictures!! Your boys are too too cute! And I'm totally jealous you went to Bear Lake. I haven't been in like, over 15 years. That water is soooo pretty, isn't it?? Anyway, glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooo cute! I wanna come! Oh I'm glad you had so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip.

    That watermelon one had me laugh out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete