Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alice in Wonderland- Butterfly Baby Shower

I apologize in advance for all the pictures- the whole thing is on my facebook albumn if youd like to see it heres the link...http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2134225&id=193308025
It was so fun planning my sisters baby shower with my mom and sister-Having a girlie theme was super fun for me to work on and I think it turned out super cute!
love the silhouette pregnant lady- she's adorable reserving cacias chair
the lady of the hour and my other sister mequette- are they not gorgeous?

hot mamma!
a fun night shot of the present table centerpiece
take home bags of skittles wrapped in netting for all the kids/tweens that came to the shower
a couple fun night shots with the lanterns lit up


these white hangers usually hold my moms white garden lights- I thought it would be soo cute if we hung the baby's outfits from them instead to create a walkway into the garden- and that way everyone can go walk around and see them!

close up shot of one of the cute outfits!
pretty view with the sun shining
Part of the centerpieces
Check out this cute present my sister made-a ton of homemade baby bows out of elastics and fake flowers! Would you not love that for your daughter?!!!!
trellis with bows!
rolled napkins in giant martini glasses
the lady of the hour's spot
thank you bags full of cute graphic sets of cards!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. sooo cute! I LOVE IT!!!! Cacia's so lucky to have such an awesome sister and mom! I love the bright colours and all the unique ideas! The baby outfits? ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously SOOO talented!! Those pictures should be in a magazine or something!! Super cute ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree,
    Again amazing shower..amazing daughter..i still love the hanging outfits! what do i do with all this stuff now? love you tons mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that looks amazing!!!! I would totally hire you to do a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Awesome shower! I saw your silhouette of the pregnant lady on the chair. Could you please point me in the right direction of where I could get that. Was it dowloadable from a specific site?
    Thanks,
    tiffinib@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete