Friday, July 31, 2009

My Idaho Boys



These pictures were taken at Brandons Grandparents Farm in Terraton Idaho. We always stop on our way down to Idaho and say hi to everyone there. I love his family and feel like such a part of it even though I live far away. I really love Idaho as well as Brandon it has a very special place in my heart. Whenever I go down I get super excited to just to go through -It's calming- I love looking at golden fields- the air is so fresh and crisp- it reminds me of falling in love and amazing summers. I love that when we pull up late at night there are a billion stars- we just don't get that with Calgary's big lights. It's almost like I feel my spirit rejuinated everytime I go there. Simple Joy.
I'm excited that My boys get to visit somewhere I love and play with lots of cousins and family. I feel like my boys already love Idaho- they love potatoes and run through the fields like nobody's business- arnt these pictures by the corn cool- I love green corn fields - such a saturated hue-so fresh.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment