Sunday, August 2, 2009

24th of July and glow necklaces

Tired Greyson after a fun day-he woke up for fireworks and was in awe and said light every 5 seconds
trying to keep cacia cool 8 months prego in utah heat- not fun shes a trooper
I caught Brandon relaxing in the shade- in the boys stroller- in 103 temperature- us canadians are not used to that!
getting some stars and stripes with grandma
the boys played on this cool wading park with waterfalls at Liberty park they loved climbing this one inparticular- I was glad we got them cooler.
Harrison in my pink chair form college- he played in this chair for an hour it was sooo funny to watch him
my sister has a better shot of this but they have matching t shirts as my grandpa that say I do all my own stunts- pretty hilarious- cause my grandpa wears a neckbrace- hes the coolest guy ever!
grandma and grandpa keeping us entertained running down the hill
uncle daid throws us super high- it's fun!
greyson ate this huge piece of watermelon alone - well more like devoured it- super funny to watch him bite it so hard
harrison loved the glowsticks- and had to have them all in his hand- aunt ketty was more than happy to oblige- at least he said thank you after getting each one
us enjoying being together while the boys were with grandma and grandpa- we love summer- and I love the 24 of july- the fireworks were awesome- our picnic was fun-yummy kfc-our family and glow sticks to way back to north carolina days of swimming in the sound at sunset with them on- great memory in my life and I think tahts why I love them so much. Booths face painting summer nights family- it was really fun and it made me miss home
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE PICS! I totally know how you feel about all the memories and being home! I can't wait to make new ones though, with our kids so they feel like we did! PS... you so did not tell me about the 2 heartbeats! OH WOW! well I heart you and am there for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel Cacia's pain...on the day I gave birth it was 117 degrees and being in labor, sweating all day didn't help at all. Gotta love the desert!

    ReplyDelete