Tuesday, October 21, 2008

E is for...

Elementary school... My first day of elementary I got all ready in a red and white jumper with a cute little hat. I was so excited to go to school! We went and got my ears pierced and bought a brand new book bag. I was set! So we get in the car for my first day of school and we walk over to the outside of the school where all the kids lined up in a line for school to start. The bell would ring and the teachers would let you in...well my mom walks me over past all the big kids I felt so cool with my new book bag over to the kindergarten side where we see no kindergarteners at all! Oh no I was late so my mom takes me around through the main office to drop me off and when we get to the classroom nobody was there. We came to find out that kindergarten didnt start until the following week. I was devastated. I cried and cried and cried. The only thing my mom could do to get me to stop was by calling my grandma. She offered to take me for the weekend and we could hang out. She talked to me on the phone and told me it wasnt my moms fault and she made a mistake and it was ok to talk to her again. So there you go my first day of elementary. my mom and I still get a good laugh out of this one. Yay for grammy Beverley saving the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment