Thursday, October 30, 2008

one of those days..

I'm having one of those days where I just feel crappy about myself. I hate looking at pictures of myself because it reminds me of how much weight baby and non baby weight;( I need to loose. I didnt think it would be this hard to get it off and I'm feeling cruddy about myself. I know I can do better and I'm discouraged. it feels like i just can't find time to exercise like I used to.It helps knowing I'm starting bikini bootcamp this week. I'm waiting for my hair to grow a little bit longer so I can get a total hair makeover- I hate my hair but I can't cut it it's so frustrating. I look so white- I feel so much better when I have some color to my skin. my iron is still so low that i look paler than I ever have before. It just feels like it's been so long since I've felt pretty. sorry if this is depressing. I'm not like this a lot. I just needed to get it out. - oh and on the hair again....I've decided to donate it to locks of love. Something I've always wanted to do but never thought I could. I need a new look. I'm sick of feeling this way!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Bree! I have days like this all the time! But my goodness you are beatiful! and you didn't have TWINS or anything did you?? Going through a pregnancy is difficult on anyone's body. And it does take time to lose the weight! I am still trying and Isabelle was born almost a year ago! I feel your frustrations with yourself. I posted a post like this a couple months ago. But just remember, you are gorgeous and have so much to be happy about :) Those boys are surely worth the few extra pounds! I know you will do great with bikini bootcamp!! Good luck!!
    PS love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear you feel that way. I swear it has something to do with givine birth and since you had a double whammy you must feel it double-right! I think you are absolutley beautiful inside and out. You are doing so many great things with your talent and raising two beautiful boys.

    I had really low iron too. Infact, they came to me the next day and said I qualified for this study they are doing on an iron supplement that is given by injection that is only approved in Europe right now. AND they paid me $250 for being part of the study. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I finally lost that horrible ghostly white look of my skin. It is hard to keep it all going. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete