Thursday, October 30, 2008

SHABBY APPLE CONTEST!


Studio 54 Clutch


My Treat Shoes


Jungle Eerings

Cinturon Belt

Polo Dress
Gallery Opening



Bark Necklace

Maple Handbag

Cat's Cradle Dress
Omniscent Shoe
Gal Going Green

So... I was on my favorite clothing stores website and discovered to my utter glee they were having a vinette contest! I wracked my brain for some cute ideas and came up with two themes, because I was so excited!

The First Vinette is entitled Gal Going Green. I believe it's Becoming more and more trendy to start being green. Helping the enviroment can make us beautiful and the earth a little more beautiful too.!
The second vinette is entitled Gallery Opening. My sister is an art student and her love and passion for art inspires me. I always picture her opening up her gallery someday looking something like this.
Wish me Luck! I could win a chic creation from shabby apple. To check out there website you can click on my link button in the sidebar. Or go to http://www.shabbyapple.com/

2 comments:

  1. every mom feels that way - I personally do not feel pretty the whole time I am pregnant because I feel so crappy, and then after is a struggle as well. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is supercute. I found it while browsing all of the entries in the shabby apple contest.

    ReplyDelete