Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Because I heart Sarah's Blog

5 years ago...
*I was In a tap show Called Crazy for You- It's a musical- I was a Folly girl and basically danced the entire show- It was a blast! when you hear hundreds of feet tapping at the exact same time- there is no cooler sound in my book.
*I was driving my cute red 2 door cavalier- man I loved my car with the music pumped
*I was training my voice for chamber auditions and some folk song competitions
*I was teaching dance- ballet tap and jazz to 5 year olds and the show team for expressions dance co.
* I was studying for ap tests

5 things on my to do list today...
*Pick up Black and White Damask table runners for my event on friday!
*Give the florists the vase so they now how tall to cut my flowers so I can arrange them on friday
*Finish my vinyl Boards tiles and blocks - wrap them for the two craft fairs this saturday at auburn house from 10-2 and the 29th at mid sun community center from 8- 4- gheesh my house looks like a tornado went through it
*Exercise
*Go to pier one and spend my holiday dollars- see trish and cass- and put up my christmas stuff

5 snacks I enjoy...Well right now I can't eat much so...
*special k chocolate delight- it saves me!
*Cajun chicken
*Chicken noodle soup
*Broccoli
*Pineapple

5 places i've lived...
*Calgary (midnapore)
*Calgary (cranston)
Rexburg Idaho
North Ogden Utah
Salt Lake city Utah

5 jobs I've had...
*Dance teacher
*I worked at a dairy delivering milk and making bananna splits at Country Boy Dairy
*Waitress
*Scrapbook Teacher and Designer
*Visual merchandiser and manager at Pier 1
( I also wrapped presents for shoppers downtown while waiting for my canadian work permit)

5 things I'd do if I won the lottery...
*Buy an apartment in Paris
*Travel the world
*Build my dream house
*Pay for my kids college education
*Start up my company with a kick- get good advertising and an office- p.s I like the throw a prty idea too!

5 people I tag...
*Jodi
*Stephanie
*Sarah D
*Audrey
*Jenna

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment