Sunday, November 16, 2008

Table for two please...


Today I just feel like expressing how much I need to get away. This past week has been a rough one. The boys have had colds along with myself. And the boys have gotten up a couples times a night each. And it feels like I never get Brandon alone anymore. One of us always has a baby-and then when they go to sleep we're both just in such a huge need of peace we just chill. A romantic escape from life. I love my Brandon time and I want a weekend away. I love my boys very much- but I miss hanging with my best friend. I'd love to just walk along the beach and not hve to worry about packing diapers formula extra clothes spoons baby food toys socks botttles lids for the bottles-finger food- for two little people. I'm tired and I need a break from reality. I want to just laugh my head off and try a new adventure with my Brandon. This picture pretty much sums it up.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. well there is no beach but it is 70 degrees down here you could drop the babies off and have a romantic weekend alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your babies for a night. Bring them to my house. I miss those little guys, and they got me sick too, so its fair!

    ReplyDelete