Saturday, November 1, 2008

M is for


MERRY CHRISTMAS A LITTLE EARLY!!!

So for christmas The Johnsons/Johnsons/Berry's/Berntsens-lol I'm still a Berntsen when I travel are going to the Dominican Republic!. I can't tell you how excited I am to be on a relaxing beach and sip pina coladas and strawberry daquiris(virgin of course) I love to tan and can't wait to just be in the sunshine and escape the calgary winter. We also get to hang out with Barrett whos coming home from Las Vegas on his mission. This will be the first time he'll get to see the boys! Yay for Uncle Barrett! We're leaving on christmas eve. Brandon has to come home 2 days early for bid week- Sometimes I hate the trading market!!! But we'll get a good 5 days together. I have cute swimsuits for the boys already- they are giraffe print! I"m literally bouncing off the walls. I NEED A VACATION SOOO BAD!( the picture above is a restaurant at our resort! It looks out over the ocean! YAY!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment