Monday, November 10, 2008

Q is for





Quilt- ok I know this is a bit of a stretch but I found this adorable idea on hostess with the mostess and instructions from alpha mom. I've been wanting to make one of these for a long time and have an excuse to make one for Brooke and her little bundle- I'm so excited- instead of leaving it plane though- I will decorate the outside with receiving blankets(quilts) and scrapbook paper. I'm so excited to throw her a shower. I've been thinking about it all month! I can't wait for my first nephew! Also I found this adorable sight where they make onesies into bouquets- I'm gonna see if I can make one myself- stay tuned for my attempt..here are the instructions..Sorry they are long and I didnt want to post them.

http://www.alphamom.com/hotspots/2008/03/how-to-make-a-unique-diaper-cake_.php




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's funny you should post something about diaper cakes. I just took it upon myself to throw this lady in our ward a baby shower and also am going to make her a diaper cake (I have all these diapers that are too small for Aaron and the though just came to me that I ought to use them for a diaper cake instead of just give them away). I loved reading the how-to, the author cracked me up. The onesie bouquet is something new to me, ... definitely something I'll have to have a go at sometime.

    ReplyDelete