Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cutting my long long hair...





Tommorow will be a big day for me- I have a hair appointment scheduled- I havnt had my hair cut in 3 years. But I think I'm finaly ready to do it. I'm scared and nervous my hair is like my saftey. But I need a new look a new me. I've also never colored my hair. She's doing this tommorow too. People I have no idea what to tell her to do. I need your help. What would look good on my face what colors what highlights? I'm cutting off 12 inches to give to locks of love- something very close to my heart- so it's gonna be short people- ahhhhhh

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I did this a while ago as well, and I am loving the new short hair. As far a color goes make sure that it is highlights - not a full color so that roots are not a s much of an issue and it is easier to change what you have. I say add blonde - oh and maybe some low lights in a dark brown or black. I really like the styles that you have up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do it.....That is too much to cut off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the hair appointment Bree! Ah, I am nervous for you, but not because I think it's a bad idea, just because I know how scary it is to do! Can't wait to see the finished new and improved Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO IT!!! Especially since you know how special the locks of love program is. I can't imagine being one of those cancer patients with no hair. I think it will mean a lot to both of you. I like the first picture with some slight high-lights. Not a huge fan of the bangs but I'm sure you could totally pull anything off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're brave! Way to go! I like the styles in the 1st & 3rd pictures best. And I'd keep it subtle with the coloring... you have one of those complexions that looks stunning with dark hair. I LOVE it. So I vote for keeping it dark. But whatever you do I'm sure it will look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bree...I am cutting/maybe highlighting my hair today too. Though I haven't been growing it for 3 years...Way to go and what a nice cause. Whatever you do it will look great. I can't wait to see it. Good luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DO IT. And if you're gonna do it...don't half-ass it...go for a drastic change...hair grows back!

    PS. This is coming from the chick who's had the same hair for like 11 years...maybe I should take my own advice.....LOL.

    ReplyDelete