Saturday, December 20, 2008

My new haircut!!!







So I did it I cut my hair. I went to angles salon in shawnessy. They were so awesome there- It felt so nice to be pampered. And I thoroughly enjoyed how quiet it was. When she shampooed my hair it felt like heaven. She put my hair in a pony tail and cut over a foot off the picture only shows 10 inches which is whet locks of love needed. As she was cutting th pony tail I could feel my head just feel lighter it was an exhilirating feeling. Then she colored my hair- I've never done it before- and I now have caramal highlights in my hair and I love how it makes my hair shine. I feel like a new woman!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OH! I love it! You are so BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Bree! I love it! I wish that my hair would not dry all frizzy so I could do a cute hair cut like that and not have to spend an hour and a half styling it. Oh, well I'll just be happy with what I've got. You look gorgeous though sorry about the tangent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! And isn't it awesome to know that you are making some little girl's dream come true with that lovely ponytail? I love that feeling.

    ReplyDelete