Monday, December 15, 2008

My crazy crazy boys...and some new pictures


Help mom I'm stuck...again


Brandon makes them this tower 20 times a day they rush over each other to try and get to it firts to knock it down.

what did I do mom? stare into my bright blue eyes just like dads and everything will be great!


This is my new I breathe through my nose face



It starts.....

escalades..........



and pow....down to the ground!
This is for everyone who wants to see the trouble these little guys get into and how they are always tackling each other. They were just in a playful mood- and I thought they were being so funny.Every times Harrisons head would come up Greyson would push it down. Somehow I feel this is not going to be the last of the mischief I see. In fact my friend that has twins had her boys get into her flour and make snow angels in it. They egg each other on and help them clim places ect ect. I think I have my work cut out for me. ( 9 days until the dominican- it's minus 30 in calgary today. brrrrrrrrr) and after that I start school again. Finally. I really am going to write a letter to the minister of Immigration and tell him its ridiculous that someone applying for a permanent resident spot should be able to go to school for longer than 3 months. But that's a story for another day-a good entry on goverment crazyness.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love the "this is my breathing thru my nose" picture! I can just picture him, thinking it is so funny!
    You are bringing them on Saturday, right?! I want to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree they are so cute! I love how there are always extra limbs in the single pictures as if they are always climbing all over each other. They are going to be great brothers! How fun and such cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. You have 2 busy little boys. Wow back to school good for you. Feel free to check us at at sustilleman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are so darling! I just love them! Harrison looks SO much like you and Greyson has those gorgeous blue eyes. Both adorable!

    ReplyDelete