Thursday, December 11, 2008

X is for...



X weighted!
I'm happy to announce this is my last week of bootcamp- and it's done wonders - all my jeans are loose! I've gone down a dress size and lost 15 pounds- I started at 158 when I went for my initial consultation and am now 143. My goal was to be under 150 at the end of bootcamp. My big goal is to get down to 130ish and stay there. and to get to a size 4. It's been a lot of work. Many sore nights lots of ibprofin and many nights I didnt want to go. But I'm glad I did because I'm feeling so much better about who I am and I know I can accomplish things. I think I've learned some good nutrition habits and would love to do bikni bootcamp again in the spring. I loved being outside running while looking at the lights-intense burning and all of us going ahhhhhhhhh! burpees-about a million push ups-jumping squats a zillion lunges 8 count body builders( I'm really gonna miss those) but most of all I loved that I met some amazing women. We laugh so much and I'm sad I won't get to see them for a while. I might do a program at midsun during january- we'll see how the ole' schedule looks closer to then. I went swimsuit shopping- it was actually fun :) Heres a pic of the suits I got... I was so tempted to get a snakeskin one but didnt want to scar my boys-and i didnt get a damsk one Irefrained and went for paisly and zebra instead yay!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bree...I have found your blog through sarah's...
    Can I just say that I am soo jelous of your success! Good for you! I thought you looked great when I saw you at the craft sale. No wonder - it sounds like you have been working hard. 15 lbs is amazing (I would love to be able to loose that)...you have some serious dedication - I wish I had that stick-to-it-tive-ness.
    maybe after christmas...I am going to go eat a cookie now.
    Crystal.

    ReplyDelete