Thursday, August 20, 2009

cravings.....

When I was pregnant with my boys I craved one thing.. Ice chips -pretty boring eh- this time around it's like I can not get enough of savory foods- My fav's right now- tomato soup and grilled cheese-black bean quesadillas with salsa and apples dipped in italian dressing- I know weird stuff. I've never felt whats it's like to want some type of food that bad- my hormones are whacko! and I dream of food. I guess I'm getting my appetite back from my 1st trimester where all I ate was frosted flakes and rice crispies. 11 days Until I find out. I can't wait anymore!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. geese! I'm impatient too! I want to know what's going on but it almost seems like it's just one to me because you seen a lot more... yourself?... I don't know it just seems like your body isn't on overload. I am hoping that my next pregnancy I won't be so sick because I would REALLY like to know what it feels like to enjoy being pregnant you know?

    ReplyDelete