this guy lots today...
I guess it's a good thing when you can hardly wait until he gets home every night.
I've thought a lot about what makes him so amazing latley. Here are 10 things this week why I love my johnson.
1. For being patient with me while I'm super emotional and diclectin addicted.
2. For changing more diapers this month cause I'm so nauseous.
3. For driving so amazing-he's the best driver in the world-and I don't get car sick when he drives.
4. For being supportive and excited for my new company.
5. When he tries to sneak off the air conditioner in the middle of the night cause he is freezing...I always catch him.-remote steeler- so putting up with me being sooo hot.
6. For having our 1-2 hours of alone time at night together when we usually just chill and watch how I met your mother reruns or read each others funny blogs.
5. For making our boys laugh-especially when he can tell I've had a long day with them
4-for being the best taquito cook ever
3-for working really hard for our family- I appreciate how early he gets up every morning and it shows me how much he loves me
2-for morning forehead kisses
1- him thanking me for dinner and sneaking away the whole box of chocolate chip cookies I make for him.