Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The MOD Photoshoot!

crazy bree
serious bree


Our photoshoot for the website was one of the funnest things I've ever done we loaded my couch and some of my chairs into a truck and headed out to okotoks to find a random field to shoot pictures in- we were so slap happy v's tripod broke so we improvised- used the headlights- dealt with the wind laughed at keshia being neurotic about the farmer going to come hurt us for being in his field- and just had so much fun together V is so talented and These pictures turned out incredible - I love the color intensity and also the softness- We got a little of everthing. I was super worried I would look awful because I was prego at the time and nobody knew- but she made me look beautiful and my worries disappeared so thak you V These pics were so important to me. To check them all out go to...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2136311&id=193308025&l=e6350408af
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i just checked out your website, i LOVE it! you did an amazing job bree. i wish you lived closer so you could plan my events!!! FYI under your "champagne" package (i think) there is a typo. im not trying to find the flaws, i swear, i was just reading it and noticed the typo, so just thought i'd let you know. excellent job bree, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you know i put your button on my blog!! i'll represent, woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics Bree! You're still gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bree this is so way exciting! I think you will all do so wonderful together! I only wish I was close enough to see the work going on in your crazy talented heads :) I love you Bree and I am truely happy for you.

    ReplyDelete