Monday, August 31, 2009

old fashioned drive in





What do you do for dates when you have two twin toddlers-you get creative-this is Brandon at his best techie self- he made our own drive in movie theatre so we could watch movies outside.

Its truly like a real date- out of your house! I was so giddy getting popcorn ready!
We downloaded our movie off I tunes onto our laptop connected it to the tv and used our fm transmitter to plug that into our speakers- We had such a fun night. I love my husband-he's so ingenious to me.

I love that Brandon and I still have fun together and we do crazy things and our babies havn't stopped our crazyness. We watched swiss family robinson this week-cheesy but sooo good!-if your on the lookout for a good movie.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So that princess pink blanket next to you is that what Brandon snuggled with?
    How fun! I love drive inns even if you have to make your own. Congrats on the baby news and I hope it is a girl. They are SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how you just watched Swiss Family Robinson, I just bought it last week (along with Alias) and don't judge me but I've never seen it! Cute date though! Nick & I used to do it all the time in Raymond but haven't up here... well we will before it gets too cold!

    ReplyDelete