Monday, August 31, 2009

one.... two.....?



I couldn't sleep all night...I kept thinking how will we do two- will I ever get to experience what its like to just have one in my arms- feed one--not that I didn't love my twin experience- I treasure it- there were very tender moments.
I just want to know what it feels like. Having 4 under 3 scared me to death- to be quite honest all I could see was me in my house for 4 years. with lots of screaming.
I walk into the ultrasound having to go to the bathroom so badly- and wait for half an hour for them to see me- I was sweating bullets - it was probably the longest half hour of my life- so many unknowns.

Finally I get called in- and the tech goes
heres your baby.....baby....so just one?....

ohhh we were looking for multiple gestation with you weren't we...

yes its one is that ok?.......

Relief.....

Yes I'm very happy thank you tech lady of wonderfulness-

I know we could've handled it we've done it before- but I really am glad it's just one and we don't have to buy a bus. and the train stroller.

Baby Johnson looks healthy-16 weeks like I thought which means a valentines baby- also my scar tissue is healed so V-Bac it will be. As far as gender she wasn't all the way sure- its still early- and techs don't like saying things- but she did not see boy parts- which leads her to think it could be a girl- we won't know for sure until the 21st of sept.

So for these next 3 weeks- I will relish in the fact that I might get a daughter! Dream of things like this pretty white chair and pink mirror- and try not to buy anything until we are positive. Id be just as happy for a boy- I love my boys- and I believe they'd be so much fun growing up together.
Time will tell.

Either way now I can sleep again. YAY!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. congratulations! I am excited foryou:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for you guys Bree. After doing two one will seem so much easier I am sure and doing two before one will help with having 3 that close but I think you will do great and they will all be so adorable. I hope you have a girl too because we see how different two boys can look with your the Johnson gene pool ans so cute I would love to see what a girl will look like :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for SINGLES!!! Haha, so glad you can actually get some rest now! We'll keep our fingers crossed that you get your girl- they are so much fun and she'll be so lucky to have 2 big brothers to protect her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you imagine how protected little baby girl Johnson would be with two big brothers? How awesome! I wish for you a girl as well- can't wait to find out~ Girls are fun...although to be honest at a month old I'm guessing that they are pretty much the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYE!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!! I'm glad my best friend won't be going insane! But I will still be there for you! I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I was excited to read your post and see what your future holds :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Job Bree! I've been awaiting this post. So you're going for a VBAC? I'd like to do the same but I am nervous.....if you have time-let's talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Bree! I'm excited for you, this will be a cinch for you guys. So you're going for VBAC? I'd like to do the same but I am very nervous.

    ReplyDelete