Sunday, October 11, 2009

severed finger invitations...


So these are some invites Melanie my friend and I made for a Halloween get together. We Got the idea off of Martha Stewarts Halloween website. Basically you take plaster aparis make a mold of your finger- then fill the mold. Let the fingers dry spread ink with a little bit of water over the fingers. Tie a ribbon around them set on some reindeer moss and voila- creepy invite!!!!-with the tag line of don't forget! HAAA I LOVE LOVE LOVE HALLOWEEN!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love it, I am pretty excited as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO SO SO creepy - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute... well, maybe "cute" isn't the best word to describe them, but they are creative... I love it! Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea!! I would freak out if someone left that on my door step though! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! EWWWWWW! Too awesome!

    ReplyDelete