Sunday, November 22, 2009

Craft day with the girls!

Yes I look tired. Id been up all night finishing my class stuff- and this is after 8 hours of straight crafting- and I'm 29 weeks weeks preggo-but hey I"M HAVING FUN!
Heres a fresh square wreath out of boxwood that dorienne made for the wreath class- gorgeous eh! I love how it turned out! Can't wait to do my urns this week!
Keshia and V making mangers- I love mine-the boys can't break it! We sanded these bad boys for hours- and by the end were prob a little loopy on paint fumes :)
Lynette and Tracy looking beatimous!


Oh Carla my Carla always the life of the party- she was making atutu and started singing here comes the bride..It was such a fun day- next year Remind me to only sign up for 2 next year! Thats my limit!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment