Sunday, November 22, 2009

Junk Yard Treasures made into a nightstand...


Remember that legendary trip to the junk yard where I got my couch... and chair.. well I'm still working on reupholstering them- all the fabric/ buttons/staples are out- I actually found old candy wrappers from the 50's in there! Now I just have to find the right fabric...but the point is that wasnt the only treasure I found that day- I found some old suitcases-I had an idea in my head of making them into a nightstand for the boys room..and I finally got around to doing it with the help of my dad. We bolted the suitcases together so the boys can't rip them apart. so there you go a free nightstand thats unique and so much fun! Really people Junkyards are a girls best friend!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You should take a picture of it in the boys room so I can see what it looks like there!

    ReplyDelete