Tuesday, December 1, 2009

but mom my brovers in there!


Greyson wasnt feeling well tonight I'd just put them in jammies and he threw up all over me...so I put him in the tub and start cleaning up the hallway floor which is right outside the bathroom and myself- harrison saw that greyson was in the tub I pushed him into the bonus room and kept scrubbing the now purple carpet and my pants/shirt- purple tylenol- not good- anyways I look up to see if the water is getting to where I needed to stop it
and.......harrison missed his brother so much he snuck in right behind me somehow and got in the tub with all his clothes on! I didn't even know he could get into the tub by himself! That kid loves the water soo much and didnt want to miss out on the fun. I got mad at first cause id spent 20 minutes finding them jammies and changing both of them and within 10 minutes id ave to do it again- but then harrison looked up smiled and started splashing and laughing- it was so cute I just laughed and laughed.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Precious moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sweet little men! Hope Greyson feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. When we had lighter carpet, we had to get a carpet cleaner. Too many messes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so funny! aw adorable...

    ReplyDelete