Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Carol

The carolers hanging out in the green room check out our hats and boots!
yes...I know I look huge and puffy- 7 months preggo I tend to look puffy near the end.
carla and v putting on eye liner
carla is my hero taping her hem line! I always carry tape and scisscors in my purse you never know when you'll need them!
Christmas carol was super fun to be in I'm glad I got to participate in something that brought the christmas spirit. My favorite part was singing a song about the nativity at the end while the little kids acted out the nativity- it was so sweet and they were adorable in their little costumes waving to their parents and flapping their angel wings. I had such a good time performing. I've missed it a lot and wish there were more opportunities to do so in Calgary.
I miss the days of community theatre.
Photobucket

1 comment: